This is a favourite in my house. Enjoyed by both my kids and my partner. It can be eaten as part of a snack or a dinner. Its very quick to prepare and cook, and if you wanted you could prepare it the night before.
For this recipe, you will need…
* 1 packet of chicken mini fillets
* about a tablespoon of curry powder.
* about a tablespoon of garlic powder.
* 100g – 125g of greek style/ fat free yoghurt, whichever your preferrence is.
* a tub/ container to mix ingredients in.
Add the yoghurt, garlic powder and curry powder into your tub/ container and mix well together.
Add your mini fillets and coat with your yoghurt mix.
You have the choice of either leaving your chicken sitting in the mix overnight or cooking straight away (personally, I leave it overnight).
Either way, when ready place your chicken on a tin foil lined tray and place under the grill.
Basically, now that the chicken is cooking under the grill, your going to char- grill it. ‘Burn’ one side, turn over and repeat.
The grilled chicken can be enjoyed hot or cold. As part of a main meal or as a snack. Why not give it a try.
– from The Man Cave